Enjoy the comfort, energy efficiency, and reliability of heating your home with oil. The foundation of our business, heating oil has provided warmth to our customers’ homes for more than 115 years. As alternative heating options become more prevalent, we would like to share with you some of the reasons why so many homeowners continue to choose and trust oil heat.
Benefits of Oil Heat
- Modern oil heat systems boast efficiency ratings of up to 95%!
- Home heating oil is non-explosive, making it safer for your home.
- The risk of a carbon monoxide leak from an oil heating system is significantly lower than a CO2 leak from a propane or natural gas system.
- On average, heating oil burns 16% more efficiently than gas.
- You have the convenience of choosing your oil provider, unlike heating options such as natural gas.
- New oil heat systems have an average lifespan expectancy of 30 or more years when maintained properly.
Automatic Fuel Delivery
Be worry-free each winter by choosing our automatic fuel oil delivery service! We use a technology that uses your home’s fuel consumption patterns to predict when you will need your next fuel delivery. This way, you will never have to think about when you order your oil or worry about running out of fuel.
Annual Heating System Tune-Ups
Did you know that you can save up to 10% each year on your fuel costs simply by making sure your heating system is properly maintained? Our technicians perform thorough tune-ups that ensure safe and efficient system operation.
Upgrading to a modern oil heating system can save you an average of 30% per year on fuel usage. Also, new oil heating systems boast life expectancies twice as long as natural gas or propane heating systems if properly maintained. Give us a call for more information on how an installation of a new system in your home can help you save and improve your home comfort!
Enrolling in a Dupuis Oil Maintenance Plan will protect your home and give you greater peace of mind that your heating system is covered from the unexpected. We offer two different Maintenance Plan options as well as water heater and oil tank replacement coverage.View Our Service Plans