A Propane Heater Service Plan is a Good Idea
Many of our propane customers do not realize that a propane heating system should be serviced each year. With normal use, including idle time, propane heating units can build up condensation and particulates that should be cleaned out as part of a tune-up. We service the spectrum of propane heating units and our annual tune up will assure that your system is operating at peak efficiency. This also means that filters, critical to clean indoor air quality, are replaced and maintained each year. A properly maintained propane system can also increase the life span of the equipment and can keep energy usage as low as possible. At Dupuis Energy you are guaranteed service from a local provider that is there for you.
Benefits of Our Service Plan
- CLEANER INDOOR AIR: New air filters each year can make a big difference in the amount of dust and particulates blowing through a hot air system.
- SAFETY INSPECTION: Our technicians will conduct a safety inspection of the heating system based on manufacturer’s recommendations and industry best practice.
- PRIORITY SERVICE: Rest assured if your system needs unplanned repair that we will be there for you 24/7.
- PROPANE TUNE-UP: The annual tune-up will keep your gas system running efficiently which saves on fuel usage and extends the life of your equipment.
- 25% DISCOUNT ON PARTS AND LABOR: Parts and filters normally included with the tune-up are free with the Plan. Other parts and labor will be discounted at 25%. (This does not apply to a system replacement.)
DUPUIS PROPANE NOW OFFERS PROPANE TANK MONITORING
Imagine being able to monitor your tank from anywhere with your cell phone!